The next New Members class will begin Sunday, March 19th from 9am-10am in Harrell Hall.
Pastor Mike leads a 7-week class for adults who are interested in becoming church members or just wanting to learn more about their faith.
During these classes we'll discuss the foundations of our Christian faith, what we believe, how the church works and what Presbyterian means, learn about church ministries and how you can get better connected, and get answers to any questions you might have.
The Class Schedule:
- Week 1: The Gospel: What Is This All About?
- Week 2: Theology: What We Believe
- Week 3: Church Government
- Week 4: Stewardship: You Have Something to Offer
- Week 5: Q & A Session
- Week 6: Meet Our Staff / Church Ministries / Opportunities to Serve
- Week 7: Interview with Elders
Children's programs are available for all ages during each class.