DINNER & EVENTS FOR THE FAMILY every wednesday night
It’s nights like these that help us feel like family. Start the evening with a dinner designed for the whole family. After dinner, there are fun programs for kids while Pastor Greg will lead the adults in study focused on the character of God. Following Pastor Greg's teaching, we’ll then break into groups for follow-up discussion as we get to know each other better.
Schedule on Wednesday Nights:
- 6:00pm - 6:45pm: Dinner: Enjoy great food and company in Zeigler Hall
- 6:45pm - 8:15pm: Programs for kids (ages birth - 5th grade) and students (6th - 12th grade)
- 7:00pm - 7:15pm: Pastor Greg leads a 15-minute study on the Character of God
- 7:15pm - 8:00pm: Break into groups for follow-up discussion and questions
Dinner options include:
A full meal and side, soup of the day, salad bar, fresh baked bread roll, and dessert ($11).
Just a soup and salad bar ($8).
Pizza by the slice ($2).
Prepaying each week is required to help us provide the right quantities of food. Please prepay by Tuesday at 10am each week.
If your family is in need of financial assistance to attend our dinners, please contact Dina Plunket, our church administrator, at [email protected] or (305)238-8121.
Programs for kids (6:45pm - 8:15pm)
- JoyLand Kids (birth - 5th grade): Fun games, activities, crafts, Bible stories, worship songs
- Haven Students (6th - 12th grade): age-appropriate discussions, Bible study, worship and games (Meets in the Student Building across the street)
About Pastor Greg's Class & Breakout Groups:
At 7:00pm, Pastor Greg will lead all adults in a 15-minute study titled, The Character of God, that will focus on the seven 'I Am' statements of Christ written in the book of John. In these 15 minute discussions we'll learn more about Jesus and who he claimed to be. Then we’ll break into groups, led by table leaders, for follow-up discussion as we get to know each other better.